After sifting through the 1200+ wedding photos, I managed to cut the number down to 543. Eliminating the blinkers, the waving hands, and the random body parts that somehow appeared, all in all the pictures turned out pretty cute. Lots of fun kids to photograph at the reception, and who could forget the groom's silly son Logan.
The day went perfectly. The weather was great, the bride was calm, the help showed up, and the everyone had a good time. We started with hair and makeup for Lauressa and her bridesmaid. Not so much considering myself a makeup artist, her makeup turned out beautiful! And her hair was darling. She normally wears it sort of scrunchy curly so Emily flat ironed it and then gave her a some loose wavy curls. It was the cutest thing, when Emily finished her hair Lauressa stood up to look in the mirror and she instantly gasped and said "I never thought I could ever look this beautiful!" It was so sweet. She was nothing but appreciative the whole day.
The ceremony was short and sweet, and with my cousin Erika's amazing vocal talents she so kindly donated, everyone was entertained. Afterwards we headed downstairs where Mary, one of my friends from church, put on an absolute feast for the reception. Chocolate covered strawberries, pasta salads, potato salads, cucumber salads, fruit trays, veggie trays, sandwich trays, you name it, we had it.
Lauressa and Dan had a beautiful wedding. So many people told me how lucky and blessed Lauressa was to have met me, but in the end, the person who felt the enormous blessing was me. There is something to be said about the feeling you get when you help others. I was so grateful to be a part of her special day, a day she will remember forever.
Pictured below you'll find just a small fraction of the wedding photos. It was hard to select just a few out of the 500, but I think you'll get an idea of how the day turned out from the photos chosen. Enjoy!
And I can't forget the people who made the day extra fun...
Cheers!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










































>







How Amazing! Have you ever thought of becoming a wedding planner??!! I am still waiting to hear what kind of camera you have!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Lauressa must be so pleased with everything!
ReplyDeletewow jenny sure wish you could've been there to photograph my wedding!;)
ReplyDelete