Thursday, July 30, 2009

i left out one small detail

My mom took care of my kids tonight and when I called her to find out how things were going the first thing she said was
"UM, you didn't tell me Hudson was WALKING!"

OOPS.

All babies are so different. Ally took her first steps from my mom's kitchen into the living room, and the next day she was a full time walker. Hudson took his first steps two month ago, but decided he crawled faster and pretty much gave up on walking. I suppose I never made the big announcement because I didn't know if taking five steps and then crawling the rest of the way was considered walking.

But his five steps have turned into more like 12, so I guess it's safe to say he is now a walker.
Yay for HUDSON! Cute shoes are coming your way buddy.

one more little detail...
Hudson is also known as Mowgli
He bear crawls.


Either way though, walking or crawling, I still can't get enough of that face.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh~ i LOVE his nick name! love the bear crawl~ SO CUTE! gosh he's so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cutest little sucker i've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete