Sometimes your kids suprise you. My little princess who normally doesn't like anything wormy, dirty, slimy, or smelly was absolutely enamored by little creature we found in our yard. She was in the middle of her frosted flakes when Dan opened the door (with the lawn mower running) and yelled for Ally to come outside. Out the door she ran, throwing on the first pair of shoes she could find. Dan handed her the baby frog right as I was having one of those "EW don't touch that, WAIT let me go get my camera" moments. She happily scooped up the frog and enjoyed the complete 45 seconds it sat on her little fingers.
I could have focused more on the frog, but her face was just way cuter.




So when I say "the first pair of shoes she could find" this is what she chose. The ugly, last minute "it's snowing we need snowboots" $9.99 cheapies from Target. You wouldn't believe how many times I've caught her out in the yard in her bikini and snow boots, Cinderella dress and snow boots, pj's and snow boots....and usually on the wrong feet.
ok bren, trying to figure out how to explain how to leave a comment. this IS confusing!
ReplyDeleteNO it's not!! i want to squeeze ally she is soooo cute! i love that moment "get the camera" like when camryn and ally found the snail!!! =)
ReplyDelete