Wednesday, August 26, 2009

flammy cupcakes

My aunt Susan is the best garage saler ever. She always finds the coolest vintage stuff, and for practically free.

She came over with a suprise for Ally the other day. A whole basket full of these cute flamingo cupcake picks. I think I was as excited as Ally. And guess how much she paid for them?

10 cents.
For ALL of them.

I would have paid 10 dollars.









Thanks Susan!

5 comments:

  1. yes! a brand new flock of plastic chilean flamingos have arrived in marysville

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those are so cute! good find mom! definitely got your 10 cents worth on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, I love the cupcakes, you are so talented Jenny!!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. susan, why do i only find junk when i go to garage sales! take me with you! jenny those are so cute! i want to eat one. (not the flamingos)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those ARE so cute... i was by the theatre sports wall today and someone made a flamingo out if GUM! it was really weird, but i thought ally would like it:)

    ReplyDelete