I eat things in wierd stages. I get hooked on a certain food, eat it every single day for like 2 or 3 weeks, get sick of it and then move on to something else. Some weeks it will be all about the M&M's, next it's string cheese, sometimes popcorn, and almost always Safeway's Susan cookies.
Right now my "thing" is Hostess mini powdered donuts. MMM. I love them. I can easily devour 3/4 of a bag in one sitting. Or should I say car ride? My target shopping trips are regularly ended with me buckling the kids into their seats, loading the groceries into the back, and then grabbing my Hostess bag for the front seat. It's all over from there. One heavenly bite sized treat soon leads to 20, white lipliner and a shirt covered in powder. Classy, I know.
I shared my donuts with Hudson the other day. I think he likes them too.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Yes I do the same thing. Right now for me it's Hot Tamales.. I know weird. And PB&J sandwiches. I love Hudson's faces!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! i love the "white lip liner" part!
ReplyDeletei think we all do;) aiden has those jammies, too~ LOVE his little chompers!
ReplyDelete