Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice Cream

Come visit our church and you'll get one of these:


Also, our VRCC Women's Bible Study is starting back up September 21st. It's every other Monday night. The pampering and treats start at 6pm, the study at 6:45. This isn't your average dig into the bible and be confused (and sometimes bored) bible study. We have a workbook we go through. This season's book is called Encouraging One Another. It's a great place to connect with the Lord, make new friends, eat chocolate, and get out of the house.

Even if you don't go to church or already have a church, you are welcome to join our Bible Study. Vistors get a special gift (and they're good, I'm putting them together tonight!) Don't feel wierd if you don't know anyone, I'm leading a table this fall so you can sit with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment