Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is it Halloween yet?

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like the spooky creepy scary stuff. I think it's ok to dress up in fun cute costumes and trick or treat around the neighborhood but you'll never see Ally dressed up as a witch or Hudson with blood and guts painted on his face visiting a Haunted House.

A lady called a few weeks ago to order some Halloween cookies. I told her that I wasn't really into Halloween. I normally just make pumpkins and candy corn cookies but hadn't ever done the typical Halloween stuff. She told me she LOVED Halloween and wanted to know the different cookie cutters I had. She was totally into it, wanted almost everything I named.

So these were some new shapes for me. They were kinda fun, I liked the ghost. But I'll probably skip the witches hat next year and we'll save that broom for Cinderella.




Needless to say, I'm over Halloween. I'm ready for turkeys and leaves, acorns and squirrels, and whatever other Thanksgiving cookies people want.

1 comment:

  1. my employees sure loved all those cupcakes! i will bring home the EMPTY container this weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete