When my friend Rose asked if I could make a doll cake for her daughters birthday I was a little hesitant since I'd never made one before. She was super easy going though, no specifics at all, so if anything I figured I could wing it.
To my suprise the cake turned out pretty cute. Although next time I'm going to buy a Barbie to put into the cake versus the doll pick they sell at Michaels. That poor doll had the most disgusting hair, totally unmanagable. When I lifted up her hair to try and "style" it, I discovered she was totally bald underneath! Leaving me with a whole lot of nothing for hair options, I gave her a braid. Simple, classic, and totally in style.
And what would a princess party be without tiaras and magic wands?
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












she's hot
ReplyDeleteyou did an amazing job on that cake! too cute to eat!
ReplyDeleteHow do you do it? You are amazing!
ReplyDeletecute!! i love her BRAID!
ReplyDelete