Wednesday, October 21, 2009

to grandmother's house we go

Remember how I said Ally sometimes does crazy stuff during nap time? The other day I went into her room, found her not sleeping, totally awake, and in a whole new outfit. I said "Ally James what are you doing?" Innocently she replied "Getting ready to go to Grandma's house!"

How can you get mad? She obviously wasn't tired.
Check out her ensemble:
Note the leggings that are more like loose pants on her. Would someone PLEASE start making clothes for petite little girls?

I was dying to see what she had on underneath the coat.



Suprise! The tank top we bought for Camryn's luau party. Perfect for a crisp October day, right.

She was proud of her outfit.
And she did NOT want to forget the scarf she had picked out to complete the look.

I think I'll stick to choosing the outfits for a few more years.

1 comment:

  1. that is too cute, and instead of choosing the whole outfit, you give her options, then she'll start learning what goes together, and feel like she dressed herself! ;) i can only PRAY that mine inherit my fasion sense (hey, just MATCHING) instead of their daddy's ;)

    ReplyDelete