Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jill & Nate: Engagement session @ Madison Park































11 comments:

  1. great pics! jill and nate great for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, my favorites are the ones when you guys both have white on, by the water, so cute. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the ones i like too, aunt susan =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! I love the one with the tree! What a beautiful picture. And there is one where jill is laughing on the stairs I love that one too! and Oh gee whiz I love them all! Great couple, and great photographer! Way to capture the LOVE jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gee, they're not in love are they? cute! nice work Lord, you created a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! I love them! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill and Nate. These are fantastic. Jenny, Jenny, Talented Jenny. Favorites, are many. The blossoms are great, the serious one on the steps, and the piggyback one are some of mine. Love ya both. Max

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all of the pictures!! -Love your little sis Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness these are so great! I am so happy for Jill :)

    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are amazing. Jill and Nate are the perfect couple!!!

    ReplyDelete