Kayla-that is so weird, that is actually what I was going to ask Jenny! We were at the zoo on Monday and I could only handle being at the flamingos for about two minutes and then I was almost gagging. Great pictures Jenny, your family is so adorable!
SO CUTE! you can definitely see the love that ally has for her daddy (and her daddy has for her ;) awww =) LOVE your and ally's boots and your bangs, i was going to do mine soon ;)
can we talk about the matching boots.. love them.. i think i'll need to have a girl too.. just for the mini me aspect.. not that thats happening any time soon!!
Great pictures of you and your family. I enjoy looking at the flamingos, but doesn't the smell get to you?
ReplyDeleteKayla-that is so weird, that is actually what I was going to ask Jenny! We were at the zoo on Monday and I could only handle being at the flamingos for about two minutes and then I was almost gagging. Great pictures Jenny, your family is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! you can definitely see the love that ally has for her daddy (and her daddy has for her ;) awww =) LOVE your and ally's boots and your bangs, i was going to do mine soon ;)
ReplyDeletecan we talk about the matching boots.. love them.. i think i'll need to have a girl too.. just for the mini me aspect.. not that thats happening any time soon!!
ReplyDelete