Jenny what fabulous pictures! I felt like I was there looking at them. I bet you had an amazing night. Looks like your Mom had fun too. That is awesome. Love it.
Ive been waiting for these!! Looks like you girls had a blast. I am also cracking up because I remember when your mom was in love with keith urban(might still be) and she wanted her photo taken with his picture hanging on the wall!! You girls always know how to get to the front row. I think I even touched his leg at that concert!lol
These are incredible! It makes me wish that our seats would have been a bit closer. :)
You should send these pictures to "his people" and then insist that you tour with him as their traveling photographer. :) These are amazing...seriously! (On a side note, what kind of camera/lens do you have?)
He's a great performer and I can see what you love him so much. What a GREAT concert!
I really think he was singing to you guys, wow you had great seats huh. I just love him too. Glad you had a great time, jenny you could probably sell those photos to a magazine, they would buy from you..... Randi
sweet. i cant wait till the life size photo/poster of micheal arrives from the print shop to hang next to the life size josh duehmell gap ad in our garage. nice.
best concert ever! well maybe as good as his last one! jenny thank you for taking me. i loved it. and shaunte, i have no idea how we end up in the front at the concerts we go to??? just happens.
Jenny what fabulous pictures! I felt like I was there looking at them. I bet you had an amazing night. Looks like your Mom had fun too. That is awesome. Love it.
ReplyDeleteIve been waiting for these!! Looks like you girls had a blast. I am also cracking up because I remember when your mom was in love with keith urban(might still be) and she wanted her photo taken with his picture hanging on the wall!! You girls always know how to get to the front row. I think I even touched his leg at that concert!lol
ReplyDeleteand.... I cant even believe how many wardrobe changes he had!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible! It makes me wish that our seats would have been a bit closer. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should send these pictures to "his people" and then insist that you tour with him as their traveling photographer. :) These are amazing...seriously! (On a side note, what kind of camera/lens do you have?)
He's a great performer and I can see what you love him so much. What a GREAT concert!
Ah-mazing. I <3 him too...I was so bummed I wasn't going to get to go to his show. But this was a super nice consolation prize! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI really think he was singing to you guys, wow you had great seats huh. I just love him too. Glad you had a great time, jenny you could probably sell those photos to a magazine, they would buy from you..... Randi
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing shots! Thank you for sharing with our family! The Webers
ReplyDeletesweet. i cant wait till the life size photo/poster of micheal arrives from the print shop to hang next to the life size josh duehmell gap ad in our garage. nice.
ReplyDeletebest concert ever! well maybe as good as his last one! jenny thank you for taking me. i loved it. and shaunte, i have no idea how we end up in the front at the concerts we go to??? just happens.
ReplyDeletei like your bangs.
ReplyDeleteOHMYGOSH!!! that looks like such an AWESOME show!!! i am SOOO jealous!! ;) can't believe how CLOSE you guys were!!!
ReplyDeleteand i love your husband's comment, as usual;) too cute