Oh my goodness- these pics are AMAZING! I don't know wheat you're talking about! Seriously...some of my faves!! You were so sweet to take all of them...and capture all the big and small details of one of the most special days celebrating Ella to be! Thanks so much, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Oh my goodness LOVE ALL YOUR pics!!! You totally captured all the special moments and details!! THANK YOU so much for making naz shower so very special!! Your absolutly adorable delicious cookies and your too cute for words cupcakes with mini cookie toppers were perfect icing on the cake or cupcakes that is!! : )
Oh my goodness- these pics are AMAZING! I don't know wheat you're talking about! Seriously...some of my faves!! You were so sweet to take all of them...and capture all the big and small details of one of the most special days celebrating Ella to be! Thanks so much, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think one of my faves is the one with just the bump and sweets table in the back! So creative and cute!! <3
ReplyDeleteThese pics are amazing!!!! I really want to order cookies from you! I will risk them being in the mail:) Cant wait to have Ella see all these pics!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness LOVE ALL YOUR pics!!! You totally captured all the special moments and details!! THANK YOU so much for making naz shower so very special!! Your absolutly adorable delicious cookies and your too cute for words cupcakes with mini cookie toppers were perfect icing on the cake or cupcakes that is!! : )
ReplyDeleteAHHH the wonderland! I am in love with this shower! Next shower I throw is going to be a wonderland! Come on friends get pregnant!!
ReplyDeleteand jenny really!! WHERE did you get those shoes!! Those belong in carries closet!! Def bradshaw appeal! LOVE LOVE!!
ReplyDelete