My friend's husband owns a huge excavating/landscaping company up in Camano Island. Currently, they're developing some land out in Snohomish and wanted to know if I could come do photos for their sites, to show the process and for other marketing reasons.
After dropping Ally off at preschool, Hudson and I drove out to the plat. Thank goodness for my GPS because it was waaaaaaay out in Snohomish, I never would have found it without that car lady's voice directing me. We got there and instantly Hudson was loving it. Gigantic piles of dirt and trees, mud, BIG trucks, in the middle of no where. He was in heaven. I, on the other hand, was sinking in the mud in my $300 frye boots.
I got all the pictures I needed while Hudson collected sticks, climbed big piles of dirt and gravel, and ran crazy around the open job site. I looked down at him covered in mud and thought to myself, I'm the best mom EVER. So much for this "I'm daddy's boy" stuff, this kid is all MINE after today!
Until we got back to the car and realized I had locked my keys inside.








No comments:
Post a Comment