With engagement sessions, I really feel like the primary focus of the shoot is the *LOVE* between the couple. Duh. But sometimes engagement photos can look a little too posed, a little too fake, or even a little too much!
A few Saturday's ago, I met up with Krista and Noah in downtown Snohomish. As we were getting started, I gave them my generic picture taking spiel: JUST ACT NORMAL, PRETEND I'M NOT HERE, I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I WANT YOU TO LOOK.
Well they listened. I loved how much fun they had together (in spite of the POURING DOWN RAIN..yes, that's rain you see in the photos). They laughed, they kissed, they played, they showed me how much they love each other! It was super cute.
Krista was nervous about how her photos would turn out. Krista, you have nothing to worry about! They turned out great!! Thanks for being such good sports in our crappy, freezing cold, wet Washington weather!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Oh my gosh these turned out SO WELL. I came here via Krista's blog and wanted to let you know how much I loved the pics. Used to live in WA state and just love the people up there...you can tell these two genuinely enjoy one another's company! YAY!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Carrie