Monday, December 27, 2010

a jenny cookies december

I thought the last two months were crazy with cookie and cupcake orders. I was wrong. December was in a whole other league.

1500 was the count but then I remembered a few other large orders, and let's not forget my own family's Christmas, the cupcakes take the cake birthday bash, ally & hudson's gingerbread party, and cookies we delivered to family and friends...leaving the total count a mystery.

I'm not sure I want to know. It was A LOT. This is just a peek at what my dining room table looked like for most of December.



















































































































 

 

 


And at the end of a crazy, crazy month, it's always fun to hear your cookies were enjoyed!





1 comment:

  1. that is incredible!!! the fact that you make all of those by yourself is amazing! i have NO idea how you do it, but you are truly gifted. i think 2011 is going to bring you lots of success for sure. i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete