Tuesday, June 21, 2011

american girl

After Stella's party Ally and I went to The Grove in LA. If I lived in LA, I'd be a regular shopper at The Grove. It's amazing. A huge outdoor shopping center with flowers, music, trolly cars, restaurants, and fountains that are simulated with music like the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Incredible.

I promised Ally if she was a good girl while I baked for Stella's party, I'd take her to the American Girl store before we went home. What a special treat. She chose a doll with blonde hair (of course), blue eyes, and named her Lily. Poor Lily came with a pretty homely outfit (smart thinking American Girl..). Ally picked out a cute navy blue dress for her and a cupcake baking set.

We dined together with Lily at the American Girl Cafe. Each doll gets their own high chair and tea. It was such a cute place. There were little question boxes on the table for mothers and daughters to ask each other which Ally LOVED. We asked each other the entire box, twice.

After dinner we watched the music/water show and Ally danced in the street with Lily. It was pretty cute. Looking forward to American Girl coming to Alderwood Mall!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment