I've been collecting pink cake plates and this was the perfect shoot to use them in. I made a lace, ribbon, and fabric backdrop for the table, and by table, I mean the great wood bar counter Swan's Trail has available for use when you rent their venue. It was perfect! For the wedding cake, I envisioned a tiered ruffled cake that resembled an actual dress. To date, this turned out to be my favorite cake I've done. Probably because I love anything ruffled with pink!
Stadium flowers knocked our socks off with a gorgeous bouquet and flowers while Embellish by Terri Fields wowed us with her make-up and styling talents. From the Gown Up provided us a gorgeous gown and veil. We had everything including sunshine, which is a rare sight in April in Seattle.
Check out Kaylee's blog to see more photos from this fun shoot!


Fabulous Snohomish Wedding Vendors:
Wedding Venue: Swan's Trail Farms, Snohomish WA
Wedding Photography : Kaylee Eylander Photography
Dessert Table and Wedding Cake: Jenny Cookies
Event Design: Jenny Keller
Make-Up & Styling: Embellish by Terri Fields
Flowers: Stadium Flowers
Dessert Table Signs: Less Ordinary Designs
































darling and beautiful comes to mind!! love love the cake and all the sweets!! jenny you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJenny those are amazing. The photography is amazing as well but the table and the sweets. The cake looks great.
ReplyDelete