Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Summer: Class of 2012

I met the most darling girl Summer Cull out in Silvana the other day for Senior pictures. The Culls are an incredible family we've had the pleasure of getting to know the past few years from church and mutual friends. A couple of years ago I took their oldest daughter Cali's Senior photos, their family photos last summer, and recently their youngest daughter Summer asked if I'd do her Senior session. In the past year I've referred all photography inquiries to my uber-talented photographer friends Kaylee Eylander and Molly Vaden, but when Summer said she really wanted me to do her photos, who could say no?

Let me start by saying if Summer doesn't win the BEST HAIR award in her yearbook this year I'll think her class is crazy. I'm not sure if they even give out those awards anymore, but regardless, Summer has HANDS DOWN the best hair ever. I want to cut it off her and glue it to my head. That sounds creepy. She should be a hair model.

NO wait, she should just BE a model. Look at this girl, she's beautiful! I think I looked up from my computer at least five times while editing her photos to tell Dan how adorable I thought she was.

And not just because she's strikingly gorgeous, but she has the confidence to conquer the world! This girl can not only pose for a camera but she can whip out a handstand in the middle of the street. She's smart, strong, sweet, and loves loves loves her family. If Ally grew up with the same characteristics of Summer Cull, I'd say our work as parents would be more than well done.

Hats off to Mike and Chris Cull for raising such an incredible daughter. I am so impressed.

And Summer, good luck choosing a photo for the yearbook. Pretty much every picture I have of you is perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment