Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NCA Kindergarten Graduation

The morning of graduation came quick and before we knew it, our little Ally, together with her kindergarten class, recited ALL of Psalm 1, sang their hearts out to incredible music, then walked across the stage to accept their diploma. It left me (and I'm pretty sure 90% of the rest of the audience) in goosebumps and tears. Sitting there in awe realizing how much our daughter has grown this year in her walk with the Lord, how much she has learned not only academically but spiritually as well.

Before accepting the diploma from her principal, she stopped at the microphone to announce what she wanted to be when she grew up. 75 percent of the girls stopped to say "when I grow up I want to be a ballerina" and 75 percent of the boys said "I want to be in the FBI when I grow up". Ally confidently walked up to the microphone and said in the sweetest little voice, "When I grow up, I want to be a baker like my mom."

 LOVE HER.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment