Dan had to go to his friend's wedding rehearsal so he couldn't come with us for day 3. I think he had enough by that point anyway. The rest of us are die hards.
I love this baby
"C" for Camryn and Cathy
I took Ally to a princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure. Boy do I wish I would have known about this before I stood in line the first day to meet Cinderella. It was kind of pricey but the food was great and the princesses come right to your table.
Ariel greeted us at the door. Hudson didn't want to sit with her, just roll around on her dress.
I think this was the first time I took both kids to a restaurant by myself.
Look who's coming!
Snow White
Then Cinderella. Totally worth every penny.
Just look at her face.
Wait until you see the video. Their conversation was priceless.
And then Belle showed up
and Sleeping Beauty



















No comments:
Post a Comment