Monday, March 30, 2009

disneyland day two

Susan, Jill, and Guy were there the second day. It was so fun having them there. Hudson woke up before everyone else in the mornings so I would go over to their room and let everyone sleep. I pretty much rolled out of bed so Jill put some make-up on me.





Happy Birthday Susan! They let her in for free and gave her a birthday button....which she proudly wore.

Splash Mountain

Lunch at the Mexican restaurant

Waiting in line


Grandma took Hudson on the Winnie the Pooh ride. I think he liked it.
There's Susan and her button.

The fam



Dumbo the flying elephant


Let's see those muscles

Mary Poppins put on a show in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Camryn joined

Waiting at Pixie Hollow
The girls and Tinkerbell


Ally and Fawn

The fairies were so cute with the girls.

They wanted to play a game with them. Camryn suggested bingo.
The fairies decided on ring around the rosy.

It was so cute.

Ally and Tink


Waiting for the Matterhorn


The best corn dogs EVER. I wish I had one right now We found Minnie right as we were leaving




I'm 28 now but she was always my favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment