I've had frames lining the baseboards of my living room for what seems like months. After asking Dan five million times to hang them up, I decided I could just do it myself. It wasn't as hard as I thought, although it was a little like putting a puzzle together, only without the box. No picture to look at!
Now I can scratch this off my PROJECTS to-do list. I love it. Only a couple pictures will need to be changed...can you find the frames going sideways?
>
wow jenny! this looks so great! i love it. i'm trying to figure out what wall this is though? in your formal living room?
ReplyDeletefor the record, i declined to hang these pictures to avoid a major fight... there is no way i would have been able to design this without hanging and re-hanging each frame 1000 times... my time better spent - mowing the lawn, changing diapers, feeding the kids, getting a root canal, oh yeah, and making a living selling mortgages... sorry babe (you know i love you and that you did a much better job that i ever could have dreamed of doing)
ReplyDeleteVery cute wall! I love Dan's comment and that is what happens in our house. I now know to leave the house when Pat does anything handy because inevitable it ends up in an argument because I am second guessing him or questioning on how he is doing something. Is there anything you can't do? Cookies, photography, interior decorating, being a wonderful mom, is that all?
ReplyDelete1) the one of huts on top
ReplyDelete2) the 3 picture one of ally james..
LOVE THE FRAME WALL!