My sweet baby is a whole year old today. I'm not sure where the year has gone because it seems like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant. It's been an incredible year. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I love my two kids. My constant companions, Ally and Hudson, the sweetest and most precious little things that light up my life in every way possible.
I remember wondering when I was pregnant with Hudson if I could ever love another baby as much as my Ally James. She and I were so close, we did everything together just the two of us. Adding a second baby to the mix was hard to comprehend. Would I be able to divide my love two ways? Would I be able to divide my time two ways? The questions swirled in my mind.
Love is an amazing thing though. Hudson was born and after holding him for only two seconds, I couldn't imagine my life without him. I was, and still am totally enamored with him. He is the most delightful baby to be around, always happy, so easy, and 100% loveable. It doesn't take long to fall in love with Hudson.
Those big brown eyes, that adorable giggle, the cute sound he makes when he eats something he likes, the wonderful hugs, oh my list could go on forever. I am so thankful for my beautiful, healthy, baby boy. My heart overflows with love for Hudson. I just love him to pieces.
Happy Birthday sweet Hudson.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














ohhhhh
ReplyDelete