(I have the picture to prove it!)

Camryn Anne was born on September 2, 2003. I just stood there in awe, watching a baby come into the world, thinking it truly was the miracle of life. How awesome that one minute a baby could be inside of you and the next minute a part of all of our lives. I could have held her forever. And then I wanted my own!
My sister moved back to Washington about 10 days later. Dan and I picked them up from the airport and brought them home to our little condo in Lake Stevens. I hadn't really seen Dan with a baby before but I will never forget how sweet and gentle he was with Camryn, a baby he didn't know at all. He layed her down on our bed and proceeded to change her into her jammies. He was being so careful, I remember it taking an eternity. It was so sweet and cute, and 100% natural.
We fell in love with Camryn almost instantly. My mom and sister lived an hour away but we could hardly go a week without going up to visit them. Camryn was like our little tester baby. We'd take her home with us for the weekend and practice being parents. She was the best baby, so easy and so fun to have.
Camryn's first Christmas
Camryn's first Easter & first Birthday, our wedding, a trip to Target, U-Village, and lollipops at One for the Road
Camryn's first visit to the Tulip Fields
Camryn's first trip to the Zoo
Playing with Uncle Dan's keys
Helping Uncle Dan mow the lawn
Visiting Aunt Jenny at our espresso stand
Christmas 2004
Camryn helping feed baby AllyThen I blinked and she grew into a big 6 year old. I don't know where the time went. She starts kindergarten this year, which I can hardly believe. She will be amazing in school, this girl is the most creative, artistic little 6 year old out there. And watch out America, we definitely have a future actress on our hands!
Happy Birthday Camryn Anne!
We love you SO MUCH.
Love, Aunt Jenny & Uncle Dan























what a blessing she has been. i almost cryed reading this, i wish time sometimes would slow down! all the days go by so fast and they are gone forever. stop growing so fast camryn, ally and hudson!!
ReplyDeletewow. this is so sweet jenny..how time flies! i remember holding Camryn when she was 10 days old, they had just come from the airport and had to stop by the espresso stand (probably needing a coffee) where I was working. I loved her from the first second--and ever since! Camryn is such a blessing to our family! I love you Camryn Anne!
ReplyDeleteawww, jenny you sure know how to make me cry;) this is sooo sweet and it makes me so sad i'm not closer to my family:( and closer to all of you. i'm so glad stacie and i drove down to valencia to see her when she was only a few days old, since that was the only time i ever got to see her. she is such a beautiful girl, you are all so lucky. happy 6th birthday camryn!
ReplyDeletejenny, this is the sweetest blog! (and i don't know about those first pics... :/) but i love you so much, and you have ben such a blessing to camryns life and she & i both are very grateful for everything you & uncle dan have ever done! I LOVE YOU ! (and i remember how long it took for dan to get those PJ'S on!) :)
ReplyDelete