fun had by all? too bad i had to work and miss the fun!! you got some really cute pictures of camryn, she smiled a real smile for once and then she has to have on her fake glasses all day. they are still so cute still. all the pictures are really beautiful. i bet ally loved the snow white and the seven pumpkins.
Such a fun day! I was laughing so hard when hudson was trying to fit his whole body through that hole and kinda got stuck.. =) And I love the one of that cute guy pushing ally in the wheelbarrel--referring to Nate of course! Why didn't we get a picture of us together??
fun had by all? too bad i had to work and miss the fun!! you got some really cute pictures of camryn, she smiled a real smile for once and then she has to have on her fake glasses all day. they are still so cute still. all the pictures are really beautiful. i bet ally loved the snow white and the seven pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day! I was laughing so hard when hudson was trying to fit his whole body through that hole and kinda got stuck.. =) And I love the one of that cute guy pushing ally in the wheelbarrel--referring to Nate of course! Why didn't we get a picture of us together??
ReplyDeleteI'm honored to have made the blog:) I had so much fun! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteOh looks like so much fun! Haha I was going to ask when camryn got glasses but then read your post cathy... That is so funny!
ReplyDelete