I had a wedding shoot last Sunday so I had to leave around 8:30 in the morning and didn't get home until 8:30 that night. It was a long day, I was exhausted. Dan had the kids for 12 hours, probably the longest he'd ever had them. Thinking he was probably even more tired than me, I pictured walking into a total disaster.
Wrong!
He had dinner waiting for me on the counter:
You gotta love the acrylic Target plate and cup, filled with Diet Sunkist!
Then Hudson came around the corner holding this:
Note the vacuum lines. The house was spotless. He told me he hadn't done anything special for me in awhile and just wanted to do something nice because I'd been working so hard.
Wow, right?
I got totally spoiled.
It felt like Christmas. I told him I loved it all but he could have just vacuumed and I'd be happy!
And I can't forget the cute card. Dan is one of those people who always writes a really sweet card as opposed to just signing his name.
What a way to end the day!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












wow that's so thoughtful! way to go dan! ;)
ReplyDeleteawww.. i know i love dans cards! :) and how was the razzals!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Sounds like you totally deserve it all. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great hubby, Jenny!
I wondered what merited a wonderful husband comment on facebook...Dan this takes the cake. I am with you jenny a clean house I would have been in awe just by that, but then you added dinner and gifts...WOW!
ReplyDelete