In the beginning of December, jenny cookies was a sponsor for the Cupcakes Take the Cake Birthday Bash in Seattle. Cupcakes Take the Cake is a really fun blog that is totally and completely dedicated to cupcakes. You could find any cupcake you've ever dreamed possible on their site.
The party was held at Chopstix in Seattle. I'd only ever been to the Chopstix in Everett, so I didn't really know what to expect. Let's just say the Everett location is much newer, bigger, nicer..and possibly cleaner. But what can you expect, it's Seattle. It was entertaining.
Trophy Cupcakes, Bella Cupcake Couture, Cakespy, and New York Cupcakes were some of the biggest sponsors. New York Cupcakes had the most darling cake and cupcake display. When I was introduced to Lisa, the owner, I complimented her on the adorable display and sparkly cupcakes. She, in turn, asked if I'd sell my cookies in her shop..hmmmmmm...just need to figure out how to clone myself first...
Chopstix is a dueling piano bar. The guys who play and sing will knock your socks off. You request the songs, they play and sing them. They're pretty amazing. But the best singing took place when my 7 year old niece Camryn decided she'd like to go up on stage and sing a Christmas song for everyone. I'm not sure how the idea popped into her head, but it did, and she proudly made her way up to the stage and sang her little heart out.
Cutest.
Performance.
Ever.
Move over Willow Smith.
Whip my hair? Really?
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























so cute. any video?
ReplyDeletenice and yummy cookies...
ReplyDeleteSeattle Bankruptcy
Lawyer | Alaska Salmon Fishing